Sunday, November 2, 2008

October is gone!

Where did the time go? Halloween has come and gone! Yes, I did say Halloween, I know many don't participate, but for us it's "all about the candy". The kids are almost too big. Abi was the only one that really dressed up. Jacob and his friend Isaac went as basketball players, Abi was a bug catcher. We did her hair up in a "tinkerbell" pony tail and sprayed green glitter all in it. Gabe had basketball practice so he went out w/his friend Tyler later to scare and go trick or treating. They all had a good time.

Abi played her first ever, 3rd grade, basketball game and they won 16-10. I think she may decide to like the game. Jacob was invited to play on the 6th grade team (he's only a 5th grader) with his other friends, so he's pretty happy. He also bought a rifle this weekend so he's anxious to go out and try it out. He wants to hunt turkey. ( I just wonder who is going to clean and gut the thing if he does get one?! It's not going to be me!) He enjoys fishing also and i have posted a picture of him and Isaac and their big catfish they caught yesterday...Thank goodness it's a catch and release pond! I don't DO fish! I will help w/the photographic journaling of their adventures, but that's about as far as I'll go. (I know, I'm a wimp!) I'll post more about Gabe when he starts his playing. His first game is on the 11th. He's pretty pumped still about playing w/the 7-8th graders!

No comments: